Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fancy Pants >> Cards

Hello everyone!
For today, I have 5 fabulous cards to help you prepare for Valentine's Day! This time I focused on  Be Loved collection by my favorite Fancy Pants Designs {although I also used some embellishments from previous lines}. As many of you know I love to use tags and and create layers. Recently I've realized that I also love to use photo frames in cardmaking.  They are so easy to create with and add a quick and easy accent to any project!  
Всем привет!
Сегодня я покажу вам полностью все 5 открыток, которые я подготовила ко дню СВ.Валентина. Я сосредоточилась на коллекции Be Loved одного из любимых производителей - Fancy Pants Designs, хотя и использовала кое-что из предыдущих коллекций. Многие из вас знают как я люблю теги и слои в своих работах, а недавно я поняла, что у меня новая страсть к фоторамкам - с ними так просто и быстро создавать красоту :)


When I saw the title on the frame I remembered that I had air balloons from What A Wonderful Day collection and used it here. I popped up the cloud with foam tabs as the whole layered frame. 
Когда я увидела надпись на этой рамке, я вспомнила, что у меня еще остались красивые подходящие украшения из коллекции What A Wonderful Day. Некоторые элементы я приподняла с помощью вспененного скотча.


Be Loved - Crush, Adoration, Brag Pad, Patterned Photo Frames,Button Set, Ticket Roll, What A Wonderful Day - Ephemera Pack

For my next card I used large tag with the decorative bag as a mat. I simply stitched them to the background. 
Для следующей открытки я использовала большой тег и декоративный конверт. Я этот приемчик уже прежде использовала и мне он очень нравится.



I also used a felt flower from Trend Setter collection with amazingly matches Be Loved line.
Кроме этого я использовала фетровый цветок из колеекции Trend Setter, который отлично подходит к Be Loved.


Be Loved  - Sentiments, Strips, Large Decorative Tags, Decorative Bags, Sticker Fundamentals, Ticket Roll, Trend Setter Felt Flowers, Cork Shapes Hearts And Stars.

For the next card I cut strips of paper and stitched them to the background.
В следующей открытке я использовала полоски бумаги из одного листа, которые пристрочила чуть внахлест к остнове.



After that I created a cluster from some die cuts and flair button and popped it up with the foam scotch. I love to use it in me projects. 
После этого добавила кластер из высечек и фишки, которые приподняла на объемный скотч. Я его очень люблю использовать в своих работах.


Be Loved Amorous, Old Flame, Ephemera Pack, Flair Buttons  

Sometimes I like to cut and this time I cut a sheet from Brag Pad and used another mat for a part with a sentiment.
Иногда мне нравится вырезать ножницами :) В этот раз я вырезала по контуру рисунка лист из Brag Pad, добавила под него несколько других листов и пристрочила.



I also used a punched circle and die cut butterfly painted with yellow spray to create a few extra layers. 
Добавила под вырезанный лист дырокольный круг и бабочку. Фокус внимания здесь на выражении.



Be Loved Crush, Adoration, Strips, Brag Pad

And in my final card I also used my favorite tags and photo frames.  
И последняя на сегодня открытка, здесь как раз и теги, и фоторамка.


I added a couple of stickers, a felt flower and a button to complete the card.   
Добавила также парочку наклеек и фетровый цветок.



Be Loved Adoration, Sentiments, Strips, Patterned Photo Frames, Small Decorative Tags, Lable Stickers, Button Set, Trend Setter Felt Flowers   

I hope you enjoyed these cards. Have a fabulous day!  
Надеюсь, вам понравились открытки. Отличного дня! :)

5 comments:

  1. Вика, они все такие классные! такие аккуратненькие, яркие, очень люблю твои открытки! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Классные!!!Все очень-очень красивые!

    ReplyDelete
  3. вот это парад красоты!!! стильно, сочно, аккуратно! с шаром и бабочкой-для меня самые-самые))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какие чудные и позитивные!!

    ReplyDelete